Monday, January 1, 2007

Very Sudden Onset Of Dementia

Günter's Monthly Report December 2006

exercises:
A couple of relaxation exercises in the bath and no meditation in December.
shaving cream and shaving were hit with the left hand and sometimes with peeling potatoes Links my exercises. And almost every morning intuitively fill my cup of hot water suitable as a day of success hit. Once the written eight letters .

wish: My wish Issue
remained closed. For this I have written often in my idea book. For January, 2007 I wish for something more activity in terms of body and occupation. And once more income and expenditure account.

coaching sessions (VAM) ,
edited developments in relation to the critical relationship partners: slightly increasing

changes: increases
My understanding that I am successful if I show myself to my customers and clients more and am active (more people visit or invite). I have also learned in a workshop, and in my regularly visited Psychometriezirkeln (perception exercises with feedback).
My back pain from last month, I have largely calmed down since the middle of the month. Among other things, with a back workout in the gym.
With my visit with the neighbors on Boxing Day, I surprised everyone (no one had expected and yet happy).
The friends with whom I've been driving for many years in the Alps, climbing and hiking, have, for early September 2007, identified prospects. I am excited and am going to most likely. At that time I can now again formulate and pursue goals and desires. My wife is interested
for my new business venture in network marketing and is now actively preparing for this (we recommend special glyconutrients for greater well-being = Health ).

What You must know about myself:
From 07 - 09.12.2006 I took part in the workshop creative self-marketing in Munich, by and with Elisabeth herbs. I was determined to find these days about my behavior as I am successful and win customers. Many things I already knew, but refused. I learned much new. I am most impressed today by the playful work in the creative workshop yourself beautiful. You can read more about it in my separate report on this
http://www.willmroth.com/pdf/ErfahrungsberichtGW20061209.pdf . In the meantime, I've created on the basis of artistic works in the same number of new beautiful works of art. So I prepare myself very much.
I fight for four weeks with a huge stack of information I've collected for two years. And including many handwritten notes on coaching, creativity and general health topics. Notwithstanding the suggestion of my wife to pack everything in a box and to store in the basement I sort and throw away a part of it. Many things I read and it will still retain a while. I mean always, It could contain information for others who I give you. Or information that some other time I profitably applying. Probably, however, I readily admit that I can do without all this without missing it. So I waste a lot of my energy with a nutzarmen sort. But I take before me, by the end of January that the number of paper is sorted into folders or disposed of.

Good luck, health, success and serenity, I wish all readers and myself in 2007

0 comments:

Post a Comment