Saturday, February 3, 2007

Indian First Lesbian Experience

Günter's monthly report in January 2007

exercises:
a few relaxation exercises in the bath or sauna. Some meditations with breath counting. Only once Mandra (Om nama) sung in a group.


wish: My wish Issue

remained closed.
For February 2007 I would like to continue what I started in January. To this end I have once again launched a sports-request program (in September it is again a hiking vacation, for which I want to be fit).

coaching sessions (VAM),

developments in relation to the modified critical relationship partners: ascending


changes:

a walking holiday (? Perhaps
climbing) in the National Park Hohe Tauern is early September posted. And ..... I am already thrilled to it (see new sports-request program for September). As requested in December, I have increased my activities in January. I have met many people, was more common in the fitness center and sauna, have collected a lot of info about my new business field and learn new things. For example, how much joy I so ready, that an acquaintance with me by phone logs and a can ordered Glyco-nutrients . One I had long been hidden and which I had expected that he never tried such a thing. A very joyful dis-illusion.
And ..... my perennial accumulated Papierverhau of information (newspaper clippings, printouts from websites, brochures have sorted ,....) I mostly read again, partially sorted and disposed of the rest in folder. My job, my office has for years cleaned up properly again.


What You must know about myself:
working on a sustainable tidy work I did. Now it is so that the desk empty for just a few days looks like. Then suddenly comes back a flood of paperwork by mail or can I find a number of newspaper articles and other information that I would like to archive by paper. But something else Comfortable often is more important to me. Everything is then sorted on the desk and waiting a few days of reading, editing and gräumen We
or disposal. But I keep an eye on these events and edit me so far and until I find suitable for me . This clean-up I found a note about a telephone conversation with Anette Moosmüller in September 2006 on the corporate identity of WBT (including the internet). Well, only one of the suggestions from Anette is implemented. All others I had made up my mind, I have postponed for an indefinite period. They are on my "to do" list. Our neighbor and his girlfriend gave us coffee in the afternoon at 14:30 on a Wednesday afternoon invited (two weeks). Anyone working on the population can afford something in the middle under the work week? We
!

with our neighbor, 81 years old, and his girlfriend, 82 years old, we (Hannah and I) are deliciously entertained and laughed a lot. It gives me a good feeling to see two people in this age with such a vitality and zest for life. I have the desire and will, I set up my life like that.


Enough! In the next month more.

below nor my wish list and success at drawing in January:














And here to download:
WunschtabelleGW200701

0 comments:

Post a Comment