Monday, December 3, 2007

Which Would You Expect To Be The Stronger Acid,

Günter's Monthly Report November 2007

exercises:
From the second half of the month it has worked well. I was often go jogging, get the five Tibetans I also meditate often and I could even a few times. My intuitive Teetassenfüllen I enjoy almost every day. I take my different states on the practice days. An exercise I break starting at times when there somewhere tweaks. Then I pause one or two days.

Requests:
wishes regarding my practice I have been largely met. I'm still working on other. In my new role I want to focus more. This means more to me Discipline and less routine (let's see what the day brings so). New exercise potential.

changes:
My goals and desires are clear to me already and I notice the marked direction of my path. My wife likes the joint training begun. Above all, we do it together. I am glad that my wife is happy. Shared joy is double joy.

What You must know about myself:
busy for a long time I am with life principles, ancient principles or natural laws. I'm always looking again for information (literature, seminars, websites) and find enough material. Much I've tried it on myself and can confirm it. However, there are a lot of rules, which I think is inappropriate (at least for me).
One of the principles
harmony or balance on the physical, psychological (social) and mental level. That is to say: burden or challenge is with rest, relaxation, regaining the strength offset (alternating). And the challenges are to meet the current assets (do not go beyond it). Just takes a long time in the states, I feel bad and / or
will ill.
Too many and too long periods of rest So full speed as well as work independently to harm. Just meditate harm as well as permanent mental overload.
I remember always working to provide compensation or replacement. Constant change, I could also say this.
A useful, but critical to be considered to read on the subject of the book "The Master Key System by Charles Haanel (German Version) - link to the website
Enough of my philosophical contemplation

Servus until the end of December .
Then there is the moment the last report in the blog.

I plan to take a break for an indefinite period.



And here you can watch the last event table: EreignistabelleGW200711

0 comments:

Post a Comment