Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Pandex Im Financial Management

Günter's Monthly Report December 2007 .. . Everything has an end (.. just the sausage ...)

Tutorial: come together
Somehow everything as the will, so I also run a project. The 5 Tibetans fit less well to me, or is it the time (only run four times daily). By a blockade of the lumbar spine in the jogging was restricted for a time. To compensate for this, there were more relaxation exercises.

wishes: it is
wishes for the new year 2008. Greater economic success. The signs are cheap and my will is set on more success.

changes:
My plan to solve a number of obligations, completed me. When I last my activities as a supervisor in the Youth Center Velden, a member of the Bund Naturschutz (2.Vorstand) and as a senior animator group in the retirement home of Velden, ended. My feelings then were mixed. I expected more relief. Just out of reason, my head should now be free to create. I know that still goes a little time until it does and does the new freedom.

What You must know about myself:
this blog I end for now and leave it open whether there are again contributions from me. For myself, I run on my event table. The table allows me a more objective look-up of my activities and makes me trends . Recognize Just out of my memory, this is hardly possible. What is appropriate for me and what I like her, I maintain.
For 2008, I would often remind me of my findings from HDS (Human Design System) and take them into account. My knowledge about me and my partnership, I stole from HDS fills me with conciliatory and satisfied with my life.

Farewell, until we meet by chance


One of my prospects to 2008. Sunny!
And here you can watch the last event table: EreignistabelleGW200712

0 comments:

Post a Comment