Monday, June 8, 2009

Petrol Lorry With Chain Static Electricity

Günter Monthly report May 2009

May was marked by cleaning up, restructure, new beginning, decisions, and some development -deception (and to compensate for some very enjoyable experiences).
A few exercises (meditation, 5 Tibetans, personal feelings ) I was able to appoint more integrated into everyday life. For a regularity I lack the will or motivation.

My office is now cleaned up and transformed. A small amount of documentation I have for sorting (that is usable in folders and everything else in the paper container) removed. Although it is clearly visible on the office floor, but I notice it very often. I probably could throw it all without missing it. But since the officials reluctant in me! Well, then I hold myself to the saying "Good things take time." Some does most of the time or it does over time.

my decision, I reinforced to devote to the training, followed by a list when I what to learn how long and repetitive. Then a long pause until the reaction began. I make "My learning and retention", however, very tough to joylessness. Consciousness (mind), unconscious, and what I do for personal interests are well disagree. Here lies the key to my success, I think. I manage a larger portion of my personality to get in line, it runs better. Patience is required here, because I work a bit longer on this particular topic. And I learned a lot about me (as I ticke above).

The most important thing for me probably survival strategy, let in another important matter the initiative (and not even take the initiative), I've tried a few simple situations. With gratifying success. On a two-day conference I spoke almost no one directly or searched for a conversation. But I was rarely alone. Several calls came about when I was asked. Even an invitation to an evening outing with a group I had received. And by the way home I was also invited, including a seat reservation in a packed train by train. In
had a customer call with device performance I conduct myself well at first very reserved. The client's initiative leave. To the point where I was asked to do or show anything or. Even as the situation for me was very satisfactory. Now I still practice to recognize when it is advantageous for me to take the initiative and when to leave it to others. How do I do that, for the time being remain my secret.

wish for June I
  • more consistent and more commitment to my chosen training
  • a rhythm in meditation and sports activities
  • a few fat contracts and more income
  • two invitations for a lecture on "On the cause and are treated with the causal diagnostic system OBERON.
very clear that I myself was working that meet my needs.
Schaun we even know what gives me the part of chances. Or else, what chances do I recognize and accept in June.

.... and bye


.

0 comments:

Post a Comment