Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Best Amp For Archtop Guitars

Günter's Monthly Report August 2006

Monthly Report August 2006 by Günter Willmroth
Posted on 30.08.2006;

Topics: listing of the methods used and performed exercises and thereby experience, a list of exercises that can be avoided or hidden, Miscellaneous, what remains of CHS:

exercises :
only a few times I have meditated.
A few times during a train journey . I was able to concentrate mostly short-lived. I once counted up 50 is an occasion to 100 Ausatemzüge. Then I fell asleep or had a dream. But while jogging, I once counted to 250 and even up to 300 Ausatemzüge. Since I was highly concentrated. Then I called bodily sensations. I have noticed is that I usually perceptions designated on the skin, is rarely what the body inside (A nice word with a hidden sense .... remember Körp.). Further or other exercises I have avoided.

Wishlist:
of my wishes, I have my program for mountaineering fully met. 10 pull-ups, suspended, had reached me. My equipment provided for me and I have purchased already prepared for the journey. Three successes or happy events, I have written to about the middle of the month. And then sometimes it thought. At the moment I have no desire to write. I remember the evening more often or look me directly in small success experiences.

coaching sessions (VAM), the developments in relation to the modified critical relationship partners : taken without change or no change true.

changes:
In my / our new home I now feel very comfortable. Much has yet actually sold better in our house. Even the radio is much better. I am pleased with small successes. And I am confident that my income situation improves soon
. An example of a small success: missing since we moved in mid-June by a secretary of the key, and so we had the cabinet closed. Several times one of us was looking for the keys in vain. In the past week I've taken a closer look and noticed the closet a few anomalies . With a few simple steps I was able to raise the top wooden board and open the space for writing. Lo and behold, the cabinet was not completed and the key was in the drawer behind the writing surface. The relocation was the only body got a little out of shape and it had the charge stuck. A great feeling, I enlarged and was happy.

What You must know about myself:
I assume that most students of TTC afraid to give up with like-minded people in the same magazine ads. Perhaps fear of competition. In any case, was denied me of a magazine my advertising because you need 4 other TTC-learning it and it was one of them refused to allow further. Well, aside from feelings, I think the best part. I can live with it.

And I look forward to my mountaineering holiday in Martell South Tyrol in the first week of September. Plenty of rest, exercise, fresh air, lots of new experiences. After an exhausting tour, it may look like this:

Enough, Ois. All readers joyful experience to the next report.
Günter





below still a success at drawing:

0 comments:

Post a Comment