Sunday, August 27, 2006

Sheer Minerals Vs Bare Minerals

Günter Monthly Report for July 2006

Posted on 01.08.2006

list of the methods used and performed exercises and the lessons learned, a list of exercises that can be avoided or hidden, Miscellaneous , what remains of TTC and Christie Assumption Seminary (CHS);

exercises:
A few times I've only meditated, but more often as in the previous month. sung twice in the group Om nama ya . All other exercises I have avoided.

Wishlist:

My Favorite book was closed (the last entry was on 21.09.2005). Today I have however written a new detailed wish that I carry in my head for some time. My special request action regarding hiking dates in September I have met almost daily. I hinders the action a bit, but I see and feel results. As a small compensation, I've written every day 3 successes or happy events.

coaching sessions (VAM), the developments in relation to the modified critical relationship partners: calm to exciting (roller coaster at a low level)

changes:
I have a new job without an active acquisition and get a couple of ways to present myself. Something I am very happy.

had in the last week of July, our long-term financial help to the last working day. She celebrated her 65zigsten birthday in June and now plans to enjoy retirement. From now on, Hannah and I provide the budget back itself (a bit of a challenge to time management and logistics). Hannah will show up on another little activity in the joint venture WBT. She has accepted a part-time job. For now, I therefore decide itself how it goes with WBT and what happened.
What You must know about myself:
I have first annoyed, as Hannah explained the activities of WBT tremendously. Then I calmed down and seen the pleasant side, the future decide to fast for my sense without me to agree with Hannah.

I feel comfortable and enjoy time as the new view from my office window (see photo) which is similar to the old office (slightly more distant view I have now). Every day I have enough food and drink and Quantum my attention. Even if I have no work, with the money I earn I'm happy (for me that is a great success).

enough for the July,
all readers a good time until the next report.

0 comments:

Post a Comment