Friday, February 29, 2008

How To Track A Unknown Name & Number

first weeks internship office administrator




My first internship week week began for me on Monday 25/02 at 8:00 at the City Council ( http://www.gummersbach.de/ ).

where I was then assigned to the office of the city treasury. Since there sensitive data play an important topic, I was obliged to sign the code of confidentiality. After a few more details with regard to this office, I began to work.

First I was asked about direct debits to sort by name and then stapled in the designated folder. Such things as sorting or filing I was doing every morning, afternoon I was able to mostly work on the PC, for example, should I look for in a special database by debtor, etc.
So the end the whole week was about mornings sort --- abheften> /, in the afternoon to work ---> on the PC.
generally made me the first week definitely fun, and sometimes very interesting, and confirmed me in the idea of doing something in the commercial sector!

0 comments:

Post a Comment