Friday, March 7, 2008

How Do I Delete My Login History On Facebook

Second


The second training week was similar to the previous one.

However, I had more opportunities to work this week on PC, as I had to check and sort paper.


On Pc I had another look for the usual tasks, such as by debtor and to assess their Anganeben, receipts to be recorded by the enforcement officer, which means that I have the money which collect the enforcement officer in the PC recorded as notes, or times to create tables in Excel.


Also I have explained each step of an enforcement order, ie from the pressure of the order until their delivery to the relevant enforcement officer.


course, I was back this week should be a lot of papers, ordered by me to be filed or postmarked.


In general I liked this weekend but better than the first because I could work more on the PC and I was too much to explain the problem areas of the city treasury .

0 comments:

Post a Comment